Journal Entries

Monday, November 22, 2010

One Down, Four To Go

In a flash, the first weekend of the Holiday Market is over. All the stress to get everything finished becomes a distant memory when the doors open and people rush in. The reunion of favorite clients, dear friends and charming vendors add to the pleasurable mix of mingling with new people and attracting new sales.

I didn’t get out of the booth much, save for the last little bit of Sunday evening, which means no photos of the dress up days. Saturday was velvet day and since I don’t own any, I bucked tradition and did not participate. Sunday was hat day and I wore my black top hat, no surprises there.

These three photos were sweet touches I noticed in booths near ours. As for our new layout, we really like it and had positive responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment