Journal Entries

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Simple as Cherry Pie

Alignment, Harmonic arrangement, Things lining up. In playing the slot machine of life, what’s better than seeing three cherries (or bicycles) in a row?


Because I mention it often enough, it’s no surprise how much I delight in alignment, such as the date yesterday. Opening for the Eugene Saturday Market started April 2 which made yesterday, 6/11/11 the eleventh Market of this season. Alignment!


Yesterday morning Groom grabbed the camera and snapped this photo shortly after we arrived. I was not aware he had it aimed in my direction, so he caught the moment I noticed somebody I liked and hadn’t seen for awhile.



Often, it’s the simple things that gratify us, from the way the light hits something and makes it even more beautiful to interacting with friends.

Simple, uncomplicated, easy. Jackpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment