Journal Entries

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ma Ma Ma My Corona

The heat is on, in terms of summer temps and queries from people wondering why there haven’t been any blog updates lately. Imagine me exhaling a puff of air here, my bangs (if I had them) lifting off my forehead, whilst I sigh. Anybody got some extra time for sale? 


Well, what have we been doing? Gotta think. We participated in the Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts during the last weekend of June and experienced a stunning solar corona, halo, or whatever the perfect ring around the sun is called. The show was brilliant and we’re happy to have done it.


 Our 4th of July was spent in the studio making jewelry for the upcoming Salem Arts Fair and Festival and we forgot it was a holiday until the rocket’s red glare and loud explodey noises reminded us at twilight’s first gleaming.

1 comment:

  1. Love that piece of jewelry! Wish I lived closer to see all your work. Lori

    ReplyDelete